Monday, May 09, 2005

jotSpot isHot!


Keeping Innovation Alive - The Hackathon by Bnoopy
:

'Dude, I just want to crawl into my hole [his cube], grow a beard, a build shit!'. I couldn't have put it any better myself.


I was impressed with the stuff these guys turned out in this hackathon. I got a feed from jotBlog via Rojo and followed it's link back to their webLog. Since the key programmers were named in the recent post I took the occaision to do google webSearches on their names. I was surprised that I had to take out their 'nicknames' before I got hits though. I was so impressed by the numbers of hits for some of those guys that I started taking and posting screenShots of them, showing their numbers.

After a few screenShots it occurred to me that raw hits didn't mean snap. The relevence was in the types of sites found and topics or content of their references. Still MILLIONS of hits for some of'em! Jeeze! I'll keep the screenShots I took back off this webLog to prove to the ol'lady that I don't spend too much time on the 'net! Relatively anyhow.

Now if I could just figure out how to rename my jotSpot wiki without deleting it and re-registering...

No comments: